Kittens Rule the World

3:51 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello again friends today I wanted to share a very new and special member of my family with you beautiful people. He's name is Mićko and he is about 4 months old baby cat. I really wanted to dedicate this blog post to him because I think that he is so cute and positive that keeping the world from seeing him would be so selfish of me. Call me crazy for saying that, I don't care.

As some of you may already know I am obsessed with cats. I love them, they are so cute and cuddly and they always fill my little body with huge positive energy which I am than able to share with other people and make other people positive and happy. I had a couple of cats in my lifetime and they were all great and I loved them so so much. One of them died in a car accident and the other after a log fight with illness. Doctors couldn't find what was wrong, they keept giving him the wrong medication and he recently just disappeared, we searched for him and my sister find him dead. It was a very sad and painful for my whole family but we were comforting each other and we were able to overcome this big lost. I still think of him and miss him, but I know he is in cat heaven somewhere eating all the tuna. He was the best cat and a little friend that I ever had and no cat will ever take his place in my heart.

But just recently my grandma's cat had a baby and when they told me I was so excited to see the new baby and cuddle with it. When I got there and saw the kitten, I'm telling you, I just couldn't breathe. He was so cute, tiny and scared. He had the cutest blue eyes and little grey ears. I fell in love. I immediately wanted him to be mine. So I kept coming to see him and I watched him (still do) grow and become this little ball of cute. As I said before he is now about 4 months old and he still needs his mom but I'm hoping I can adopt him as soon as he gets big enough. Till then I'm just gonna go to my grandmas and play with him and hang out with him his beautiful mom.

So yeah, I just wanted to share this with the you, my internet peeps, cause I think that the world would be a better place if everyone just hugged the little kitten or a puppy for a minute every day. Make sure you tell me a cute story or leave me a photo of your kitten or puppy in the comments. I love reading and seeing those. Have a wonderful day.

Thanks for reading and if you would like to see more of Mićko and my other animals make sure you follow me on instagram. (@megaego3)




2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie. Thank you for sharing his picture. Now I want to stroke him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading. He would love that. :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.