10 Most Bizarre Websites I Know Of

1:22 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello again friends, today I wanted to talk about most bizarre websites (as you couldn't tell by the title). These are the sites I find on the internet and taught they are funny or interesting or just bizarre and worth talking about. I have to say I find some really freaky and ugly stuff I didn't need in my life but at least I know what exists and where not to go. But I'm not going to go into that in this post, I'm keeping it funny and innocently stupid as it should be. Those websites are not listed in any particular order or anything like that. So let's just jump into this.

1.  Vampire Website
On this amazing website you can find out everything you need to know about vampires. From different types of vampires to how to tell if you are a vampire to vampire jokes.I'm impressed with this website and how much time and effort someone put in this. I was really amused.

2. Zombie Passions 
Free online dating and social network site for zombies and zombie lovers. Thats all I have to say about that. (yes It's a real website)

3. I Look Like Barack Obama
This has to be one of my favorite websites ever. Basically the creator of the site is complaining how people stop him on the streets and ask about health care and stuff like that because they think he is the president of the US. Side note he is white so you can probably imagine how similar he is to Barack. If you want to have a good laugh visit this website.

4. ZOMBO
The endless loading screen and the annoying voice that keeps telling you welcome to ZOMBOCOM. That's it.

5. 7Billion World
Shows you all the people on the earth. I know. What the hell???

6. Is it Christmas?
If you go to this site on any day it is just a white screen with the big black NO in the middle (cause it's not Christmas) If you go on a Christmas it says YES. SO COOL RIGHT?? No, but it's funny and bizarre so it deserves a place here.

7. Procatinator
They give you the cat gif and they put some background music on too. If you don't like the cat you got you can click and get another cat and music. You know, normal sites people use all the time... Adorable.

8. The Nicest Place on the Internet
People hug you while the sentimental music is playing in the background. Yeah.

9.Create Farts
You fill the questions about the fart you want and they give it to you so you can share it with the friends. If you have any which I doubt if you are on this site. (I was on that site 10 min ago)

10. This Website
I'm not giving you the name because it would ruin your experience. Go and check out whats up.

11. The Useless Web
The 11th honorable place goes to the site which gives you variety of different sites that are funny bizarre and useless at the same time just by clicking on a PLEASE button. Go spend some quality time that you can never get back on there.

So there. That's it for this time folks. I'm sorry I didn't include facebook cause everyone knows about it so there is no point but it sure deserves to be on this list. If you liked this post please share it with your friends. Also let me know in the comments which one of these you like the most or link me to your personal favorite that I didn't mention in this post.

Thanks for reading. You beautiful.



0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.