UPDATE AND STUFF

10:39 AM Unknown 3 Comments

Oh, hi. Hello. Hey. Welcome back? UGH... I don't know how to start. I'm all over the place I know. I'm sorry. It feels weird to do this after a while. I feel like I'm talking to myself (which I most likely am) but anyways. How are you imaginary reader? Are you having a nice day? Hope you do (comment below).

So, we are here today because I need to explain my absence and lack of content on this blog. As some of you probably know my year at university started October 1 and from that day I didn't post anything because (guess, guess) YES. You guessed it. I was so busy. Actually I was more getting used to everything and giving myself break from some thing because I needed to adjust and see what can I do and when can I do it so I can make kind of a schedule for myself. If that makes any sense. So yes. Now that I'm kind off adjust to everything here I can commit to this blog and you (imaginary) people who sometimes read this blog. And I'm very happy about it.

I decided that I'm going to post every monday and wednesday. But if I feel like it I'll post whatever I have something to share or tell you or anything like that. I'm still not sure what I'm going to put out there. What I have on my mind that day that's what you get. Yes and if you have any suggestion for post or anything like that please live me a comment and I'm sure your wish will come true. Also if I feel like posting something I'm going to post it even if it's not monday or wednesday. So if you are interested please follow my blog, follow me on twitter *click here*, google+ *click here*, or instagram *click here*. Also I have a new kitten his name is Simba. I'm in love.

K. Here are some photos of me doing stuff while I was away.

Saw a couple of beautiful sunsets.


 Hanged with this person.

Went to the Zoo.








 Meet this one.







Spent some time whit my family and friends and studied a lot. So yeah. That is it for now peeps. Have a nice day and thanks for reading.




3 comments:

  1. My favourite photos are the one with Simba and your brother, then the one with you and he handsome boy. He must be Australian. You look like great homies

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.