The Connection

2:55 PM Unknown 0 Comments

You're holding her in your lap
Touching her gently down her neck
Whispering the prettiest rimes her 
Expecting nothing in return 

She's sitting still in your lap 
Enjoying every touch and rime 
Singing for you from her heart 
Her voice trembles and resound

I am sitting in corner, alone 
Looking at you and then at her 
Crying and dying jealousy full 
Hating her but loving her too

I see how she makes you feel 
How comforting her presence is
I hate and think she steals you from me 
I love and see how beautiful your connection is 

Hello you people of the internet. Tonight I felt like sharing one of my "poems" with y'all. This thing I give myself  a right to call a poem is written few days ago and as you can probably tell it's about a boy and his guitar. I feel like sharing some of the stuff I write so if you like it be sure to share it or I don't know stuff. Keep in mind that my native language isn't English so this is a translated version. Aaaaand penis.

Have a nice day, thanks for reading.







0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.