Top 5 Drama Movies #2

12:03 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Ho ho ho. Hello there friend. *promise i won't start every post like this* Here am I again with my second blogmas post. Today we are talking movies. I really enjoy watching dramas so I decided that I wan't to share with you my top 5 current favorites. *sounds like beauty guru intro* I wont be talking about production or stars or anything like that I'll just tell you briefly about what happens in a movie and my humble opinion on it. I'll also put links of the trailers somewhere down there so make sure you check those out if you would like to and leave me a comment did you watch any of those films and witch one is your favorite. Also leave me a suggestion on witch movie should I watch. Okaaay. So without further ado here is my list no particular order:

1. 12 Angry Men (1957)

Okay so in this movie 12 jurors have a case of murder in their hands. All of them but one think that the suspect is guilty. The one juror that doesn't think that the suspect is guilty have to change others mind. The movie is filmed in only one room and it is very intense and intriguing. I loved it and I think that it's a classic that everyone should and could watch and enjoy.


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSG38tk6TpI

2. Eternal Sunshine of a Spotless Mind (2004)

The couple who meets in the train one day start to fall apart and they want to erase each other from their memory. Then they realize what they had but it's too late. I loved this movie from the first second to the last one. I cried I laughed I felt all the feels. And you will too. Trust me.


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE-f1alkq9I

3. The Broken Circle Breakdown (2012)

The movie starts with the death of beloved daughter of two main characters. Then they go back and show how they meet and lived together. After that they come back to the present moment after their daughter died and you can see that everything is changed. Their life, their relationship, everything. This movie is one of my all time favorites. It's beautiful and unfortunately very realistic. Also I'm in love with the soundtrack of this film and I'm sure you will be too. *cause it's actually bomb*



Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3a50DJkCxqw
Soundtrack *thank me later* : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKbTtoNsm5U

4. The Best Offer (2013)

This is a story of a man in his 60's with a great career and interest in art. He comes in contact with a very strange young lady and falls in love with her. They became very close and they get marred. After a while he reveals her true face and gets very hurt. This movie hold my attention the whole time and I loved it so much. Everything that happens is very unexpected and intriguing. Great movie, peace of art.


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeI830kIUS4

5.The Dreamers (2003)

An american boy goes to Paris to study and meets brother and sister who becomes his best friends. They invite him to stay in his place and the magic starts to happen. By the way this is all happening in the middle of  '68 Paris student riotsThere is not very much to say about this film. You just watch it feel the feels, understand and move on with your life. It's a touching story with a very sad end.


Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YU1brBVMBkM

Okay so that's it for the second day of blogmass. Hope you liked it and if you did and want to see more of me follow my blog or me on social media.

Thanks for readying.

BYEEEE



0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.