Blogmas!!! #1

6:24 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Hey there I just decided that I'm going to do blogmas this year. And although my Christmas is not the same as most of yours probably I'll do the whole month of posts on this blog. As we know I don't ever have plans so I don't really know what I'm going to write everyday but just let's go with the flow. Also I'm very busy at the UNI now so I'll probably post in the middle of the night and stuff like that but what can you do. *r.i.p. my social life*

I really think blogmas is a fun thing to do but also I think it is going to help me get back on track with my posting and content everyday is going to get more attention for sure. So if you are looking for the same things I suggest you to try and do blogmas. I'm not 100% sure I'll keep up with it but I really hope I will. So yeah. Also I wont do the whole blogmas of Christmas post but I'll make sure I throw some of them there for y'all big Christmas fans. Also if you want to know more about me and what I do on a daily bases you can follow me on Snapchat my username is megaego. Also I would like to have one guest post so if you are interested please DM me on twitter @enternaldreamer or on instagram or snapchat me or come to my house and ask me. *please don't come to my house*

Okay I guess this is it for this little update. I really hope we will enjoy this blogmes together and that I wont screw up. If you would like to follow my blog that would be very nice of you and you can follow me on social media if you wont too.

Okay, thanks fo' readin' see ya soon.


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.