Tattooed autumn

2:06 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello again people, long time no see. Today I wanted to share one of my recent discoveries and favorites from the magical world of poetry. This here is a first part of a poem called Tattooed autumn from the Serbian writer Miladin Beric. I taught it was a good idea to share this here for my English speakers out there. Also there will be original there too. Hope you enjoy.

You don't know how magical your existence is
Equally dear and fragile
And in the wild sea
In this tattooed autumn
Of which you are less and less scared
In the world where butterflies
Don't live till daybreak

Hidden in your veins
I'm the drop that doesn't go away
No matter how far we are 
Or how disconnected we look
Lucky, the clowns don't always 
Lose in the end of every story
Altho from it they exit 
At least an inch crazier

And you are a star
You have fallen asleep in between my palms
And I protect you 
Don't be afraid 
And if you are a dagger
And make me a wound 
I will still be happy
Because you still somewhere exist

Tetovirana jesen

Ti ne znaš kako je čarobno znati da negde postojiš,
Jednako draga i krhka
I na poludelom moru 
U ovu tetoviranu jesen
Koje se sve manje bojiš
U svetu u kome leptiri
I ne dočekaju zoru.

Skriven u tvojim venama 
Ja sam kap što ne otiče,
Ma kako bili daleko,
Ma kako izgledali tuđi.
Srećom ne gube klovnovi
Na kraju svake priče 
Mada iz nje izlaze
Bar za milimetar luđi.

A ti si zvezda
Zaspala na mom dlanu
I ja te čuvam i ne dam
I nemoj da se bojiš.
Ako već budeš bodež
I napraviš neku ranu 
I tad ću da budem sretan 
Što još uvek negde postojiš.


0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.