5 Visual Artists You Have to Know

2:07 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello again friends, just about 2 hours ago I came back from camping and I'm tired. For real tired. But I still decided to write todays post cause I know if I do not post you will be sad and I love you and care about your feelings ... so be appreciative. Still my brain is to sleepy tired to think of something very creative and cool so I decided to refer you to some really creative and cool people. Briefly, this post is a list of artists that I discovered recently and I have been obsessed with. Le' go.

1. Kyle Thompson 
 Is born on January 11, 1992 in Chicago. He is a photographer and he's work is basically surreal conceptual photography. He takes mostly self-portraits in strange locations and situations. I find his work fascinating and I adore him. One of his photos is my background. *fangirlsmile * Be sure to check his work here.

2. Maryam Ashkanian
Was born in 1988 in Iran. I find her and her work recently and I loved her last project called sleep series. She is a great sculptor and painter but I have to warn you, her work is not for everyone. If you are still interested you can find her and her art here.

3. James Jean 
Born in 1979, in Taipei, Taiwan. He's work is so detailed and pretty I don't have appropriate words to describe it so you can go here and see yourself. Beware you might fall in love.

4. ROA
Born in 1975. He's a Belgian graffiti artist known for his large realistic depictions of animals in black and white. He generally paints animals and birds that are native to the area being painted. I very much love animals and graffiti so ROA is my spiritual animal and I adore him as an artist. You have to check his work here.

5. Martin Wittfooth
Last but not least artist born in Toronto in 1981 but lived in Finland most of his life. Wittfooth oil paintings explore for the most part themes of industry and nature, mostly animals. Believe me on this one. You'll love it, just click here.

Please let me know in the comments which one of those artist you liked the most and if you know the artist that I'll like leave me his/hers name or website in the comments.

Thanks for reading have a day full of fine art.


Kay Bye.

2 comments:

  1. I love that bloggers like you still exist. Keep being you (greatest).

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.