Life's For the Living

6:55 AM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello again friend, to be honest with you I did not have any inspiration for today's post. I was looking and thinking about what to write but I couldn't think of anything. So as people do I decided to play one of my favorite songs to relax me and maybe make me think of something to write about. And it did. I decided to share with you, wonderful people of the internet, one of my all time favorite songs.

That is a song by artist named Passenger (Michael David Rosenberg) and it's called Life's for the living. This genre of music is not something that I listen to everyday but Passenger and his music really do touch my feels and I can not help but listen to more and more of him. This song is from his album named "All the little lights" and it was issued in 2011. I know and have deep feelings about every song from this album. I'm not even kidding when I say I heard this album a million times. This particular song is my favorite because I am the type of person that just needs constant reminding about some things that are important in life.And this song is my reminder that life is short and there is no point in sitting home and being sad and depressed because of something that happened in the past.  Also there is no point in living life that someone else is creating for you. Do not let anyone tell you how to live and what is best for your life. Do what you think is best for you and live your life to the maximum because this life is the only one you will get.

Okay, so here is the lyrics of the song and the song itself so you can check it out and let me know in the comments what did you think of it. Or you can link me to your favorite song and tell me why it's your favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nl2GwLtMX7s

Hope you liked this quick little post. Have a nice day and thanks for reading.


0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.