First Time Camping

3:36 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hey friends. Today I wanted to share my camping experience with you wonderful people. I never been camping before and I was so excited to go and experience it for the first time. It was all I wanted it to be and more.

I went with my boyfriend and my really good friend and her boyfriend. Good thing about this is that me and her are really good friends from way before and our boyfriends are really good friends from way way before. Also there were so much people from our city and other places. We went to the place called Kamena gora and we were there for two days. The weather was a bit tricky cause it was very hot and sunny during the day but then so cold at night. We essentially came there for Greenland festival and to try some extreme sports but we ended up just exploring the place, hanging out and laughing. But thats more than okay. I am absolutely in love with the nature and little traditional houses over there.The only thing I find difficult at this little camping thing is showering because there were 0 hot water and I really needed to shower after a long sunny day so I had to shower with cold water. Over all it was a great experience and I would and will 100% do it again. Very soon.

So yeah I just wanted to say that I loved camping and it was wonderful. Here are some photos of this beautiful place. Make sure you let me know in the comments about your camping experiences and do you like these photos.

...

Thanks for reading.


2 comments:

  1. Judging from the photos you shared, it looks like you had an awesome time on your first camping trip. It's really nice to spend time outside and enjoy nature once in a while. It not only allows you to have a different kind of adventure, it also gives a sense of relaxation, especially if you are very stressed from all the hustle of the city and work. Thank you so much for sharing, and I hope you have more adventures to come! :-)

    Andrea Wilkins @ Getaway Outdoors

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I had the best time. Absolutely nature charge our battery I was so happy and productive when I came back. Thank-you for reading. xoxo :)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.