Random Favorites #July

7:57 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello again friends, today I'm feeling very lazy (cause it's insanely hot here) but I don't want to let myself down and just lay around the house all day doing nothing. I'm going to be productive and make this happen. So here we are. I gave my lazy self an easy task to share with you my internet folks, some of my July favorites cause male chicken is called rooster. Okay, let's do this.

1. Nectarines
They are all I eat and I'm not mad about it.

2. This crazy simmery gold/pinkish eyeshadow
This is not what I am all about but this month I loved this eyeshadow along with my gold crazy shimmery one. So I was walking shimmer. Evs. Love it.


3. This crazy shimmery gold eyeshadow
Don't know what to say except I LOVE.


 4. Naked 3
My new pretty baby. I just got it and I love it so much. It's so pretty and shimmery I can't. (do you see the pattern here) I'm yet to experiment with it so if you want a tutorial or swatches let me know in the comments.

5. This thing 
It's supposed be the blush I guess but I use it like a brow bone highlight and like eyeshadow. I'm classy.
6. Wiz Khalifa
I don't know I just like him. This month. Something is happening to me. Nevermind. If you want to check his music out you can do that here. I'm sure most of you know he is a rapper so if you are not about that life then don't check him out. I don't know... If he can marry me that would be cool.

7. This crop top
It's a top and when I wear it I don't have to wear bra. Yey. I just hate bras. I love this thing tho. It goes well with my hair color and skin tone so... I have been living in it.
8. This nail polish
I'm into this. It looks super cute it's settle brownish pinkish and when you mess up and put it all over your fingers no one can tell.

9. Deodorant 
Any deodorant. It's hot here and sweat is natural and okay but his stinkiness is not okay so I appreciate all the deodorants of this world. If you are a deodorant just know you are beautiful and appreciated. Amin.
10. Percive body lotion 
Someone gave this to me as a present and I didn't like it when I smelled it in the tube. But when I put  it on my wrist it smells like heaven. So yeah.


11. This pink lipstick that supposed to be nude
Funny story. I went to store to buy a nude lipstick to go with my rossy/gold eye looks that I have been dong like crazy these days. So I'm innocently looking to get a nude shade and I see the one I like I look at the number of it and it says 3 so I pick up the number 3 from the shelf, pay and go home. When I opened the lipstick at home it was not the nude but the pink one... I was so pissed I could kill someone but here we are now I'm talking about my favorites and I'm including this lipstick. Life is funny.

12. This perfume
It smells nice on my body...

13. This dopamine necklace
This was a gif from my very good and loved friend. I love it so much it's so ME and yeah.



Okay, so there is that. Those are my July favorites. I'm like new biggest beauty gooro. LOL
Sorry this is all over the place it is so hot here I can't think and I'm over caffeinated so my brain is going all crazy.

If you have any questions leave those in the comments section and thanks for reading.

K, I need to do something with myself I'm out of control. BYEEE

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.