All Back To School, Everything

7:46 AM Unknown 2 Comments

Hey friends, as we all know August is almost over. What, how, when? I don't know! Summer break is almost over and everyone and their mamas are talking about back to school this or that. Back to school make-up, back to school fashion, back to school advice, back to school shopping... Back to school everything. And I don't mind those, I'm all about doing what you want to do. If you have 45 years and you are talking about back to school attitude everyone should have that's cool with me. Do what makes your heart sing. Do you brah! But I don't find any of those helpful and unique. I have seen those videos last year, I have read those blog post last year and I got those advices for 12 year I have gone to school. So what's the point other than jumping on a trend train. (I'm such a hypocrite.) ANYWAYS this post isn't about that at all. It's actually a story time over at What is this house. So here is my this year back to school story.

I'm not going back to school.

It's very sad and scary for me. For 12 years at this time I went shopping for school supplies and new clothes and things that I need for school. And now I don't get to do that. This year (few days ago) I went shopping with my mom and little brother and sister. They were shopping for school stuff and random stuff and I was just chilling looking stuff and helping them decide between stuff. It was all normal till... We went to the part of the store where notebooks live. (And God knows how much I adore notebooks. For some reason. Don't judge me. Yo don't know me.) My brother and sister were looking and picking their notebooks and I was just standing there and I just felt my eyes filling with tears and I was trying so hard not to cry. At one point I just couldn't hold back anymore. I started crying my eyes out and everyone was looking at me. My mom was scared she kept asking what is wrong and I couldn't tell her anything cause I was crying so hard. It was this whole thing. When I calmed down I talk to my mom and it was all fine.

It was a moment of weakness. I'm not proud of it. But yeah. I really... I can't say loved school, but I loved it and I knew everything and everyone. I was comfortable. I had good friends. I had my own school rituals and things I did. And now I have none of those. Yes I still see and hang out with my good friends from high school but I wont get to see them everyday. And I have to admit. I'm scared of a change. I'm scared that I'm moving for my parents house. I'm scared that I wont get to see my family, boyfriend, friends everyday as I'm used to. I'm going to university this year, I'm going to live alone and be an adult. And I'm scared of it. But that's okay. I know it will all work out in the end. I'll see my friends there and my family and boy will come to see me and I will come on weekends. I'll make it work.

If I learnt anything in highschool it's don't think too much. Just get off your ass and do what you have to do.  Everything turns out well if you do your best to make it work. The drama is there just because we want it to be there. If you don't give a single ish about irrelevant stuff your life will be rainbows and unicorns. If you push yourself in new scary things that can only make you grow as a person and make you stronger.

So yeah. I have a lot more things to say but maybe next time. This post is getting way big and all over the place anyways. Please leave me in the comments do you agree or disagree and give me some helpful uni tips, maybe?

Thanks for reading. Have a chilled off school day. xoxo







2 comments:

  1. Interesting read. My daughter used to love School too, she hated missing even one day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope that I will love university the same. Have a nice day.

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.