Summer Tag #2015

6:04 AM Unknown 0 Comments

 Hello again friends, today I decided to do the Summer tag. It's the end of summer here where I live and I have been tagged to do this few times so I decided to do it. Even tho I'll probably regret it. Whatever. And right away if you want to do this on your blog consider yourself tagged. And maybe tag me too so I can check ou your post. Okay let's do this isshhh.

The questions:
1. What is your go-to product for a sunkissed summer glow? Oh god. I'm really not about that shimmer life tho.
2. What book would you recommend for a summer read? Ernest Hemingway The Sun Also Rises fo sure.
3. What's your signature summer scent this year? Summer white as the past 5 years. 
4. The sun is shining and it's time to get outside! What's your favorite thing to do? I love anything that involves swimming. So going to pool, or a river or sea is my favorite thing to do.
5. You're on the boardwalk and starving! What's your go-to summer beach food? Umm if I'm starving any food is my go-to food. So yeah. 
6. What's your dream summery date? Hmmm it would probably be like a afternoon picnic in the woods or something like that.
7. After a day in the summer heat, what do you do to cool off? I just take a cool shower or something like that. 
8. How do you wear your hair in the summer? In a FUN BUN obviously!!!
9. What's your must-have nail polish for summer 2015? It's like a nude brown-ish color. Nothing crazy. You can see it here
10. What shows do you recommend for summer? Umm Orange is the New Black, cause I just started watching that show haha.
11. Do you wear liquid foundation, BB cream, or tinted moisturizer in the summer? Not so much. But when I do I wear Essense all in one BB cream in color 01. universal.
12. Sunglasses or hats? Both.
13. What is your summer jam this year? Oh this is a hard one. I can't name a particular song but I enjoy rap and goa the most as always. 
14. Do you have a summer bucket list? Have fun is only thing on my bucket list all the time. 
15. Bikini, tankini, or one piece? Any of those.
16. What's your favorite sweat proof product? Ummm showering is good. People please shower the deodorant doesent work if you don't shower. 
17. If you could create your own ice cream flavor, what would it be? Owww. I don't know. Any. I love ice cream. L O V E 

Okay that would be it peeps. Make sure you leave me a comment about how I wasted 10 minutes of your life for nothing. Love those.

Me and my friend by the river. 

Thanks for reading. Smile. xoxo


0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.