The Little Things Make Life Big

12:43 PM Unknown 2 Comments

Hello again friends, yes I'm slacking again. It is what it is. I'm at least trying to be better. Today I wanted to talk about small things that mean so much in life and we take them for granted. I had some free time today so I was just surfing try YouTube as I do every day and I wind this video that really touched me and made me think about things I don't appreciate enough in life. Like colors or sound of the rain, the pretty sky at summer or cold mornings in winter. The smell of coffee or homemade bread the smiles of the loved ones. 

Just all of those little things I am blessed to have and experience almost every day so I just forget how special and important they are to me. Seeing this man see the colors for the first time made me so emotional and happy for him I can't even.This video didn't just made me feel happy for this man but it made me happy and at that moment I appreciate everything I have in life. Please if you didn't already watched this video do it. You won't regret. ALSO JAMES YOU ROCK MAN.

So yeah I just wanted to write this quick little post because this video made me feel all the feels and I thought it was worth talking about and sharing. If you watched this video let me know in the comments what did you think about it and did it made you remember of something in life that you take for granted and what is that.

Thanks for reading and new (big) post is coming tomorow. Stay tuned. xoxo


2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.