Awesome Sauce!

12:13 PM Unknown 1 Comments

Hey there internet peeps. I'm here today to do something I never done before and I'm not god at so this must be awesome sauce. Right? Right. Okay so, I posted a photo of my new shoes on the internets and I got so many questions about them (because, I'm not gonna lie, they are awesome) so I'm going to do a unboxing type thing and show them to you. Cause.. penises.

Okay, so they are from the brand called BeoShoes and the brand is not something I look in a shoe or anything at all actually. I'm not sure where you can get this brand, maybe it's just in my country maybe not. I don't know. *this is going great* But they come in a box like this and they are pretty affordable. I paid around 30 euros for them.


 And tadaa this is how they look in their box.


They are all black with these little holes and subtle pattern on them. I think that they are very '80 like. They are very comfortable and they have this tiny heal. Also I think they go well with anything. Jeans, skirts, dresses you name it. Umm I don't really think they go well with sweatpants but YO if you think they do you work it girl.

So here is some other angle photos just so you can get the idea how they actually look.





So there is that. I really love these shoes and I'm very excited to wear the hell out of them. I see that some people would think that they are ugly and thats okay. They are definitely not for everyone. My mom hates them and think they are mens shoe. But I personally find them amazing. And I got the request to do this so I thought why not. K. Let me know in the comments what did you thought of them. Do you love them? Do you hate them? Let me know I really want to know. And if you want to see more of them I'm sure you'll find them on my instagram *@megaego3* so make sure you follow me on there.

Okay, thanks for reading. Have a great night, day, afternoon...



1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.