TMI tag

12:48 PM Unknown 0 Comments

Hello again friends, as you can probably tell I didn't post anything for a week. Thats because I was very busy. I had tons of procrastination, laziness and partying to do so don't be mad at me. I really wanted to post today but my brain is on stand by and I have been sitting here and trying to think of topic wort talking about but I have nothing. I still really wanted to break my lazy circle and write something and I saw this TMI (too much information) tag so I decided that I'm going to do that. So let's do thissss.

1. What are you wearing? Oversized shirt and a short shorts.
2. Ever been in love? Yes.
3. Ever had a terrible break-up? YES. But I think that every break-up has to be terrible.
4. How tall are you? 170cm
5. How much do you weight? I think around 54kg
6. Any tattoos? For now no.
7. Any piercings? Nope.
8. OTP? Jenna Marbles & Julien Solomita YAAS
9. Favorite show? Hannibal or Salem
10. Favorite bands? I'm not a band girl.
11. Something you miss? Umm coffee right now.
12: Favorite song? This is a hard one. But if I have to pick one than Life is for the living (Passenger)
13: How old are you? I'm 19 in a month so still 18.
14 Zodiac sign? Virgo 
15 Quality you look for in a partner? Hmm sense of humor, empathy, kindness, beard I don't know stuff like that
16: Favorite Quote? "Normality is a paved road it’s comfortable to walk  but no flowers grow on it." 
17: Favorite actor? Shane West is first one I taught of. So Shane West.
18: Favorite color? Blue 
19: Loud music or soft? Loud 
20: Where do you go when you're sad? In my head.
21: How long does it take you to shower? FOREVER GIRL
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? Hmm like 25 min.
23: Ever been in a physical fight? With my sister all the time.
24: Turn on? Beards and neck kisses lol
25: Turn off? Rudeness, arrogance
26: The reason I joined YouTube? FUN TIMES
27: Fears? Thunderstorms and snakes
28: Last thing that made you cry? Um fight with a close person.
29: Last time you said you loved someone? Last night
30: Meaning behind your blog name? I'm dumb
31: Last book you read? The red sari Javier Moro
32: The book you're currently reading? Ernest Hemingway The sun also rises
33: Last show you watched? The wire
34: Last person you talked to? My mom or mum
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? I texted my boyfriend but he is also my homie.
36: Favorite food? Any type of pasta
37 Place you want to visit? Peru and Brasil
38: Last place you were? Guča
39: Do you have a crush? YES male and female
40: Last time you kissed someone? Few minutes ago my little brother
41: Last time you were insulted? Umm few minutes ago by my sister
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? ANY
43: What instruments do you play? Sadly I don't play any instruments
44: Favorite piece of jewelry? My dopamine necklace
45: Last sport you played? Volleyball
46: Last song you sang? Roll up Wiz Khalifa
47: Favorite chat up line? DAFUQ
48: Have you ever used it? Oh man I'm not that desperate
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Last night
50: Who should answer these questions next? ANYONE WHO READ THIS

So there you go. I gave you TMI it's your turn now. Please live your answers in the comments and have a nice day.

Thanks for reading.


0 коментара:

Powered by Blogger.